fot

Re: Cams & followers

To: "A.J. & C. Wood" <wood@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cams & followers
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:47:26 -0700
My suggestion is to pay attention what Jon Wood is offering on cam
followers.  Particularly the diameter is of utmost importance when
installing big cams.  Don't forget the easy warm up and DO NO BLIP THE
THROTTLE WITH A NEW CAM UNTIL THE ENGINE HAS RUN FOR TEN OR FIFTEEN MINUTES
TO SOMEWHAT WORK HARDEN THE LOBES.  It hard to wait to hear that nice sound
but you can do terrible damage in just a couple minutes by not being a
little patient.