fot

Re: Race reports

To: jaboruch@netzero.net
Subject: Re: Race reports
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:52:51 EDT
Ouch Joe,
That is a run of bad luck.  I missed a shift like that at Phoenix last year
when the teeth spun off the third gear.  I don't know what I zinged the motor
to but it stripped the balancer off.  How much season do you guys have left
on that side?  We end in November out West.
Steve
P.S.  I'm deeply envious that you'll be running at Watkins Glen!  So many of
your tracks are the stuff of mythology from this angle.