fot

Re: CVAR HALLET RACE OCT 4-5-6

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CVAR HALLET RACE OCT 4-5-6
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:52:53 -0500
I've carved out an area for the Triumph clan.  The current status is
that we have
two full carports in the best location overlooking "The Bitch".  We have
three
people interested in sharing, but could easily accomodate six.  I may
try to turn
back one of the carports unless we get some other takers.  Also, all
Triumph
racers (and I hope I'm one of them) are invited to my house on Friday
evening Oct.
4 to comingle with our local club - Green Country Triumphs.  I may try
to put
together a slide show of two 20 year old college students running around
Europe in
a new TR-250.  If you'd like to share the carports, or if you're coming
to the
party.  Please let me know, off list.
Thanks,
Larry Young