fot

Re: Spitfire wins FP at runoffs

To: "Glen" <fubog@beon.net>, "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire wins FP at runoffs
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:45:55 -0500
> Just shows what good equipment,  proper preparation & a winning attitude
can
> do in spite of scca bs. He's been at it for a long time & makes the
effort.
> He deserves it!

The exact same can be said of Prather, who has been at a long time, makes
the effort, and KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING in the shop. Aspersions such as are
cast below, with absolutely no, solid evidence or corroboration but just
innuendo, reflect poorly on the person doing the casting. I'd respect an
honest protest, even if it came up negative, more than whiny kvetching.

Rocky Entriken
(GP Spitfire driver)