fot

Re: Great Race 2003

To: mlcooknj@msn.com
Subject: Re: Great Race 2003
From: BRITPAC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:10:04 EDT
The new Rally Partners group is running Great Race, and this includes Jack
Roush of Roush Racing. The promotion is now being handled by Roush's 360
Motor Sports, and they have just done their first press release. It looks
like the 2003 race will finish at Daytona with a lap around the track the day
of and prior to the July 4 NASCAR race. Team Scrappy is officially entered,
hopefully with Moss backing again. No word on the starting point or route
yet, but we'll keep everyone posted. We expect the route to cover over 3500
miles in 14 days.

Anyone know where I can get some extra heavy right side springs?

Steve Hedke
Team Scrappy, 1957 TR3