fot

Triumph World #45 with Mid-Ohio Article

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph World #45 with Mid-Ohio Article
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 19:22:00 -0700
Triumph World had a problem with their shipper and many distributors did
not receive their shipments of issue 45.   (That's why many of you may
have had problems finding an issue at your newstand!)  Subsequently,
they changed carriers.  I finally received No. 45 that has the Mid-Ohio
article.   If anyone would like an issue, I'll sell it to AMICI for
$5.00 (plus shipping) per  issue.  (Cover price is US$7.95)

--Justin