fot

Gee, is it dark already?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Gee, is it dark already?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:30:56 -0600
Only about half a day late for my Wendover departure.  But there's a nice
bright moon in a clear sky, and the last two events I've set up at least
half the course in the wee hours by moonlight.  It might be a bit chillier
this time, though.

If the van doesn't cause any troubles I'll be heading from Wendover to
southern California to deliver Racket, my Mark 1 Spitfire.  I wish I would
have had time today for one last top down run up one of the Cottonwood Canyons
on what was a beautiful fall day.  So it goes.  But I'll have another Triumph
on the road soon.

Anyway, if the server blows up this next week, I won't be able to do much
about it, sorry to say.  And with the switch to new hardware, new operating
system, new version of the mail programs, new versions of the web server, etc.
leaving for a week should be no problem, right?

mjb.