fot

Re: VARA does Pahrump

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: VARA does Pahrump
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:08:04 EDT
Steve:

I'm from Wisconsin.  What's a brothel?

Bill

PS

Woke up very, very early this morning with SPEEDVISION still blaring from the
bedroom TV.  S[EEDVISION is new to me, our local cable company just started
offering it this past month.  They were interviewing Dan Gurney.  He said his
very first race car was a TRIUMPH TR2, that he raced with the Cal Club.  By
his 22nd race, however, he was starting at LeMans.  I must be a slow learner.
 Boy!  I'm up well over two hundred events, and I'm still at BLACKHAWK, and
slipping further back into the pack.