fot

Pics of my TR3 and Joe Curry's Spitfire

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Pics of my TR3 and Joe Curry's Spitfire
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:37:46 -0700
One of the local photog's that goes out to ASRA and SCCA events posted some
shots of my TR-3 doing some lapping sessions this past weekend.

http://www.cecilwalker.com/PhotoSite/asra/2002-Oct-26/TriumphTR3/index.htm

I think
http://www.cecilwalker.com/PhotoSite/asra/2002-Oct-26/TriumphTR3/img_9502.htm
is my favorite of the group

Here are some with Joe's Spitfire included
http://www.cecilwalker.com/PhotoSite/Solo2/May2002/Group_D/index.htm
and
http://www.cecilwalker.com/PhotoSite/BestOfMotorsports/img_0753.htm

One of my favorites from the site is of Bob Bacon's Cobra pounding the
curve on the uphill leading to the Tower Turn at Firebird.  This is a kit
Cobra that Bob had Harrison Auto Dynamics turn into a monster to run in
SCCA SP.  At the time this photo was taken it had fiberglass bodywork which
has since been replaced with all carbon fibre!  The motor is an all
aluminum 427 that has been seriously worked over. Harrison would not tell
me how much Bob has spent on this ride but did say it would have funded an
attempt at Indy.
http://www.cecilwalker.com/PhotoSite/BestOfMotorsports/img_1495.htm
here are a bunch of shots of this Cobra
http://www.cecilwalker.com/PhotoSite/asra/2002-Oct-5-6/BlackSuperCobra/index.htm