fot

Beaverun

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Beaverun
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:28:45 EST
The Steel Cities Region, SCCA, Inc. held their first regional race at this
track.  I made an all out effort to make this race, and failed.  The
following is a message that I sent to one of my friends, who was going to
help me at this race.  This message gives a small amount of information about
this new track:

Subj:   Re: Great Pumpkin