fot

RE: interesting SCCA facts

To: "'R. John Lye '" <rjl@gt-classics.com>,
Subject: RE: interesting SCCA facts
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:32:15 -0800
 I used to race a lot of Pintos--they moosh a lot of classes together in
the production classes--I was in H-Production class (I was racing a
Rabbit). I hated them. they were always blowing catastrophically and
dumping oil everywhere. I don't know how that engine can be so reliable in
all the other race cars they use it in and so bad in the original car.