fot

Re: TR4A bonnet hinges

To: TeamTri@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4A bonnet hinges
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:19:46 EST

<< Subj:    Re: TR4A bonnet hinges
 Date:  11/7/02 6:12:13 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  TeamTri
 To:    WEmery7451

 I have a good pair of TR4 hood hinges for $25. Call 330-392-7176 if you have
any interest. Thanks, Scott Harper >>

Thanks Scott.  I am copying this message to the FOT list, since I forgot who
was looking for the TR-4 hood hinges.  I am not sure if they might be the
same as TR-3 hood hinges.

Steel Cities Region, SCCA had their monthly meeting last night.  I was
talking to Bill Lasher, who had been admiring your well prepared TR-7 at your
place.  He is the one who is looking for the TR-7 aluminum head.  Bill Emery