fot

I Lied. I'm going straight to hell.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: I Lied. I'm going straight to hell.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:44:55 -0700 (MST)
Those of you who actually read my pointless prattle may recall that about
a week ago I described the efforts to "fix" the brakes on Luella, the red
racing Spit, so I could drive the 20 feet or so out of the shop when I needed
working room, then zip back in before heading home.

Tonight I fell prey to temptation.  I didn't just drive the few feet back
into the shop, I did a lap or two around the complex before tucking her in
for the night.  I do love these little cars!

mjb.