fot

Great, now what?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Great, now what?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:53:38 -0700 (MST)
Saturday evening we had the Utah Region SCCA dinner, awards and election.
Since I only went to something like three autocrosses all season, I didn't
get my gold star for attendence.  What I *did* come away with is the
road racing director slot on the local board.  Oh boy.  Given that the
only road racing is Utah is what is already in place with IVR, this could
be a cush job.

But after the first of the year, when the dust from the SCCA national HQ
move ha settled, I'm going to start looking into what it would take to have
an SCCA sanctioned regional run on a temporary course, such as the Wendover
concrete.  That might not be a cush job.

mjb.