fot

Re: Competition Manuals vs. Triumph Book

To: mlcooknj@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Competition Manuals vs. Triumph Book
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:53:11 EST
Mike

       For the reasons that you have pointed out, putting a manuscript on the
history of Triumph racing online is probably not the best strategy. If I
implied that, I certainly did not mean to do so.

       However, if it is the intention of FOT to promote worldwide
competition of Triumph racecars, I see no reason why one would not want to
share the competition manual online to any interested party. I also think
that it becomes a group working document that we can clarify and modify as
the needs arise.

Cary