fot

Mosport

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:17:55 EST
WST,

Did you get my note about the International Triumph Challenge? There will
also be a MGVR "Simms Cup event.  We have at least one container load of
Triumphs coming over from England. We are hoping that Team Thicko and Austin
Healeys will be there en masse, as well. Eh?

I see a "Valley of the Great Unwashed" with multiple 'clubies' in attendance.
The ITC effort is being led by the incomparable RUSS MOORE with support from
a few other lesser mortals.

The VARAC Vintage Festival will be at it's usual time and place. Mosport on
the weekend of the 28th of June 2002.

Low entries and lots of track time, as you know, not to mention great vintage
spirit and hospitality.  Hope your/our crew will be there.

Joe Alexander

PS: Report on rumoured VSCDA event at Mid-Ohio in October interesting. I
wonder if it might back to back with a VIR event. Tell us more if you can.

The VSCDA publicity machine's working overtime... i'm sure you've all heard by