fot

Back to the tire issue

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Back to the tire issue
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:56:25 +0000
I checked out the Hoosier web page and Hoosier sells a Bias ply Street TD.
Is this a tire that Vintage is using. The vintage series does not have a
tire that will fit my car. The Street TD does have tread all the way across
the tire. The tire I would prefer to run is the Radial DOT road race tire.
It has two full grooves on the inside half and very shallow cross hatch
grooves on the outside. The radial tire will not wear out as fast as the
Bias ply tire. The Radial also has a much better side wall. Either way they
are not cheap. Has there been a decision on what we can run yet. I would
really like to purchase some left overs before they are all gone.

                       Thanks

                        Andy