fot

Re: Heralds on track!

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>, "Henry Frye"
Subject: Re: Heralds on track!
From: "Fred Hodgson" <STLNYC@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:38:32 -0700
I guess that's my cue!  I raced a Herald sedan in RMVR from "92 through "95.
I had to jump through hoops to get through eligibility.  The final thing to
prove was that they were raced on this side of the pond.  I got a copy of
the article on the Petite LeMans at Lime Rock and that was that.  Not only
did Waltman finish the race after rolling, he won his class!  My ex-car {the
proverbial long story) is back out here in CO. and should be back out on the
track this coming season.
                                    Fred Hodgson