fot

Re: Bunny Research / Playboy Triumph Sponsorship

To: mlcooknj@msn.com, BillB@bnj.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Bunny Research / Playboy Triumph Sponsorship
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:54:45 EST
Bill

       I am not sure of the whether a similar sponsorship developed in the
USA, but Playboy was a major sponsor of the BL Triumph TR7 racing effort in
Australia. It sponsored "Wild Bill" Evans who won a national championship
with an ex-Tullius Group 44 TR7.

       It is further my understanding that Playboy also sponsored a race
series in the USA in which Triumphs particpated. Not sure of any direct
sponsorship of Triumph racecars.

       The long and the short of it guys, your next visit to the playboy
facilities can be justified as Triumph vintage research.

Cary