fot

RE: britbits????? & Jim Gambony

To: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>, "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: britbits????? & Jim Gambony
From: "Jim Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:51:47 -0600
Tom,

I'm just back home from visiting the family for Thanksgiving.

No, I didn't send anything.  Can anyone tell me when it was "sent"... I need
to talk to my ISP to see if they've been hacked.

And no, Microsoft Outlook can't be blamed this time... the PC was shut off
from Nov 24 until an hour ago.

Cheers,

Jim Gambony
britbits@tiu.net

'76 Spitfire DM autocrosser... and a few other toys!  :-)