fot

Re: Fiberglass TR2/3 Body Panels : FOT or other Sources ?

To: BillB@bnj.com, EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiberglass TR2/3 Body Panels : FOT or other Sources ?
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:03:59 EST
In a message dated 12/21/02 7:20:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

<< The cheater TR3 is glass nose, fenders, hood and trunk. I collected the
 bits from folks in the FOT. Unfortunately I don't remember who. I have
 seen lots of glass for TR3s at swap meets, it's around. I presume you
 don't care that most sanctioning bodies will frog march you and your car
 right out of the pits.

SCCA E-Production allows fiberglass panels.  If I tried to run in most
vintage groups, I am sure that fiberglass would not be acceptable.  Right
now, the old TR-3 is still all steel, body putty, and over weight.