fot

State of the FoT-Short Report

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: State of the FoT-Short Report
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:57:38 -0500
SHORT REPORT

Mosport:  Russ Moore and Henry Frye making great planning progress on the
Mosport International Triumph Challenge. They will making some significant
announcements after the first of the year. Mosport will be memorable.

FoT Operating Funds:  There was about $250 left in the FoT fund following
Mid-Ohio last year. Due to the efforts and generosity of TR Householder,
committed $500 from 2002 Mid-Ohio Triumph regalia proceeds. Unless someone
volunteers to raise funds for Mosport/other?, this will be our operating budget
for 2003.  About $750. A little more would be nice.

if someone wants to crank up the regalia machine and donate some of the
proceeds from the sale of merchandise, this would work. We need some
volunteers. It would be nice to get more regalia out anyway....patches, decals,
shirts, etc. A nice Mosport shirt by advance subscription would be an idea.

A very tasteful high quality collared polo shirt comes to mind.

More later......

See...this report was short!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Joe Alexander