fot

Crane XR-700

To: fot@autox.team.net (fot)
Subject: Crane XR-700
From: tr3a@att.net
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 00:02:47 +0000
Does anyone have an unused 8 slot shutter wheel from a Crane XR-700?

I have a Crane XR-700, which I was planning on using on my 1980 TR8.
Unfortunately, it is missing the shutter wheel for the V8 engine.  The XR-700
came with shutter wheels for 4, 6 & 8 cylinder engines, so I'm hoping someone
has this as an extra part, since most of us are running 4's and 6's.  The 4 &
6 cylinder shutter wheels and brackets were in one parts bag and the 8
cylinder shutter wheel and brackets were in another.

If you have a Crane ignition for a Triumph, with an 8 slot shutter, it is the
correct one.

Thank you in advance,

Jack Brooks
Covington, Washington