fot

RE: Rotoflex rear Hubs

To: billbartlett@homerebuilders.com, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: RE: Rotoflex rear Hubs
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:48:19 +0000
One set up I am looking at for the future of my Gt-6 is the Miata set up. I
am going to use Steve Smith nicely done conversion first to get me by for a
couple of years then I am going to completely redesign the rear of my Gt-6
to accept the Miata set up with disc brakes. I intend to use everything from
a miata exept the diff. The Miata axles/ suspension have more than enough
meat to handle the Gt-6. Plus you can get parts just about anywhere.

                  Andy Stark

               72 EP-Gt6