fot

Re: TR3A

To: billsohl@mindspring.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A
From: "Sheila & Duncan Wood" <sheila_duncan@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:18:31 -0600
dear Darryl.
Welcome to Texas, the land of the free and hot weather!!!
My name is Duncan Wood and I belong to the Red River Triumph Club based in
the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
We have a very active club and would like for you to join us.
We meet every month on the second Tuesday evening in a Resteraut in
Grapevine, the next meeting will be on Febuary12th. If you wish you may call
me at home for more info  817/251-0912.
Thanks
Duncan Wood.