fot

RE: Biennial FOT/VTR "meet"

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Biennial FOT/VTR "meet"
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:39:20 -0500
Cary & FoT,

Russ Moore, Mosport Event Coordinator, is the one who initiated the event with
discussions with VARAC. He should be applauded for this.

There is now at least one candidate for a "Triumph Focus Event" for 2004, Other
proposals should be given. I think we should have one on the West Coast and I
would do my best to make it. (I have several times, but without my car) For
somewhat selfish and practical reasons, I would vote for a Las Vegas event.
Bring on your proposals!!!

Combining a VTR event with a FoT is a bit much to organize, but possible with a
lot of work and volunteers. Sometimes "volunteers" is a scarce commodity.

Let's get behind Russ and Henry on the Canadian Event and tender proposals for
2004, if you wish. The success of FoT in Canada will carry momentum into 2004.
It's going to be a great one!!!

I would be willing to field the proposals for 2004. Send quietly to me, if you
wish, and I will summarize.

BTW,  Is it safe to assume that the person or person proposing the event is
going to organize it?   :-)