fot

RE: Mosport hotels

To: "'Don Marshall'" <marshall@nefcom.net>,
Subject: RE: Mosport hotels
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:07:21 -0500
I use a motorhome myself, but you should plan on being self contained. There
are maybe 2 outlets and usually there are 20 cords run from them. Lots of
space for motorhomes though! Staying at the track overnight is a hoot in
itself. Real cordial bunch of folks.

Russell E. Moore
Facility Manager/Telecomm Admin
The CBORD Group Inc.