fot

Re: GT 6 Racing History

To: CharlesTurveyRE@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT 6 Racing History
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:32:40 EST
This came to the VTR web site awhile back, and I don't think I ever forwarded
it. My apologies to you, Charles.

FOTers, can anyone advise Charles? I'm guessing the triple Webers would not
"fly" for most vintage racing organizations?

Please be sure to include <CharlesTurveyRE@msn.com> in your replies, and
thanks!

--Andy Mace