fot

Re: Fast Pigs

To: ".Triumph List" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fast Pigs
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 19:11:52 -0600
Got the reply from Kas:

"I think I said that when talking about the Vitesse we were going to run in
the Trans-am and someone remarked about how ugly it was. You know, when you
really don't care what people think you can say whatever comes to mind."

and,

"I think we built the car in 1971 and raced in the  "under" class in 1972.
The car was know as the "Candy Box" and is still be raced in the ancient
cars events. With some success I might add.  I think we ran it about four or
five times.  I will attach a picture of the car from Road America."

I have the b/w photo he sent if anyone wants. It won't go through the
team.net server, of course.

--Rocky