fot

Tour the Peaks 2003

To: "Cycling Friends" <ames@cmn.net>
Subject: Tour the Peaks 2003
From: "Robert Ames" <Ames@cmn.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:47:09 -0700
I am pleased to inform you that after a one-year hiatus, Tour the Peaks is
ready to ride.  Our 2003 tour, which is a challenging ride through some of
Colorado's most scenic mountain country, will take place August 2-9, 2003.
We will cross the Continental
Divide seven times, so you can be sure that you will log plenty of vertical
feet while taking in some of our state's most stunning vistas.  The tour
starts and finishes in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

For more information, please visit www.tourthepeaks.com or access our link
at www.roadbikerider.com.  Our veteran crew  (yes, including Hooker) and my
mother's return will make your cycling vacation most memorable.

Tail Winds,

Robert Ames
Tour Director
P.O. Box 772888