fot

RE: Pretty Major News From Grassroots Motorsports

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <GRMTim@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pretty Major News From Grassroots Motorsports
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:39:28 -0500
Tim that is good news to us British car owners.
Speaking of technical articles I thought the Roto-Spit rear end article was
bang up. Since I am working on a GT6+ it was good timing. It is interesting
that the technology used was similar in nature to the original with the
exception of the CV joints and the coil-overs. Ok it is different but perhaps I
can say the attitude was the same with the GT6 hub and splined hub.
Since Joe Curry and GT6Steve are the experts on this front I would be curious
to get their thoughts on the RX7/GT6 rear end.
Thanks Tim, and keep those "British Technical" articles coming
Bill B

GT6+ - SCCA race
Jag XKE - street
Lotus Super 7 - vintage race