fot

TRF/VTR

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF/VTR
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:45:55 EST
Darn, that's a shame about Beaver Run being booked.  Also a shame about the
hillclimb being on the road leading to IUP.  Not exactly what I picture when
I think of a hill climb. I think I would rather have two days of autox's in
the IUP parking lot.  Maybe we could strategically place some cones at the
drag strip on Friday.  Oh, well, thanks for trying to hook us up guys.

Marty

Ps.  Now maybe Tim will leave the spit at home and there will be one less
rotary powered British car cleaning my clock there:)