fot

RE: TR-4 trunnion disassembly, archives

To: "'Timothy F. Murphy '" <timmurph@execpc.com>,
Subject: RE: TR-4 trunnion disassembly, archives
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:15:38 -0800
 Yup, you just unscrew them. I recall there being a stop, but if there is
it's just a screw.

Sounds like you already took the body off, so it might be too late to tell
you to brace up the cockpit. It will wiggle all over the place when you
pull it off, and permaently bend. No big deal except standard parts won't
weld right in.