fot

AUTOWEEK

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: AUTOWEEK
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:29:10 EST
Amici:

The current issue of AUTOWEEK has an article covering VARA's early spring
TECH and car show, where we had members present, along with our own Kas
Kastner.

The adjacent page has an interesting article on the BROCK/KASTNER TRIUMPH
250K.  I do not know a lot about that exotic car, other than seeing pictures
of it from time to time.  The article says that a rear suspension failure,
and a lack of spares for fixing, caused the car to DNF.  I am curious as to
how the car performed until the suspension failure.  The car's shape suggests
to me that it might develop non-functional power steering at the end of
SEBRING's long straights.

Anyone know if the car have any extensive race history after SEBRING?

Bill Dentinger