fot

Wire Wheel Parts Needed

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Wire Wheel Parts Needed
From: J Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:08:00 -0800
Can any of you help this gentleman?   His request came through E-bay where I
had some items on sale.   Besides used, I'm sure he could use some good sources
for brand new hubs (wire wheels without rims and spokes) and who has the best
price/quality of splines/knock offs.

I haven't been shopping around for these things lately so I am not current and
I'm too swamped between my residencial move to do research for him.   Please
reply to him directly at rhnowak@nyc.rr.com and I'd appreciate a BCC.

thanks.

--Justin Wagner

>hi, i am looking for the bolt-on wire wheel conversion stuff used by

triumph.  splined adaptors, knockoffs,and hubs in good enough condition to
re-finish.  do not need or want the spokes and rims as this stuff will be
used for an alloy rim.  splines should be in good condition on both pieces.
could use 48 spoke or 60 spoke type but all should be the same.  can you
supply or help?> >thanks, rick nowak, 612 309 5395 anytime

rhnowak@nyc.rr.com