fot

Re: A special humour game

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: A special humour game
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:51:56 -0700
Bob,
Anytime you receive a file that has that script or any other such script
that appears to have been written by someone who does not speak English
as his first language, it probably contains a virus.  Mostly they are
announcing that the attachment is their first effort or something like
that.  Delete it without opening it if you don't have a virus package
that intercepts it and deletes the attachment.

Cheers,
Joe (C)