fot

RE: Gauges

To: <Herald948@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Gauges
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:55:53 -0500
XK's have pretty much gotten out of the Smiths business. After doing some
research to replace some gauges in my MGA coupe I decided to go with the SW -
Stuart Warner's also sold by XK's. Since then I have seen many vintage cars who
have done the same. When I went to find a replacement part for the Tach in my
Jag it took me months to locate one. The jist of it is if you want authenticity
stick to the harder to find Smiths, but if you just want to get close go to the
SW.
Bill B

William Bartlett, President

Tickets are now on sale at Home Rebuilders for the Junior League Tour of
Kitchens on Saturday, March 15th. $20 in advance, $25 the day of the tour. Nine
dazzling kitchens will be featured. See their website and ours for more
information on the tour.  http://www.jatlanta.org/
 www.HomeReBuilders.com