fot

Re: FOT

To: "Paul Logue" <gpaulogue@charter.net>
Subject: Re: FOT
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:31:49 -0800
Greetings Paul:

Sorry, that some of the "buttons' on the main screen don't work.

I will forward your inquiry to the "FOT".  (Friends of Triumph)... a
world-wide gaggle of TR racers and enthusiasts who are enriched by the
pleasure of surrounding themselves (indeed sometimes consumed and possesed)
by things TRIUMPH.

Maybe someone can steer you forward in your quest for a RACE CAR for
purchase.

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page