fot

for sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: for sale
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:24:33 -0800
I have an extra set (which means I have other  additional sets)  of matched
used but newer style Carrillo Rods and 6 brand new special 87mm JE pistons
with rings/pins in the box.

These custom forged pistons have all the bells and whistles that JE knows how
to do.  They have a .060" plateau and are asymetric hence, three of one type
and three of another.   Cost a lot of $ when I got them from a well known TR
guru on the left coast.  If you want flat top pistons just machine off the
plateau.

Rods $700.00 (about $400.00 less than new ones...)  (sps-Carr bolts).

Pistons  $750.00  ...

email off line if "severiously" interested.

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page
626.358.7971 fax