fot

Mid-Ohio 50th Anniversary Poters-signed

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio 50th Anniversary Poters-signed
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 11:09:52 -0500
FoT,

OK, I have the very nice M-O Posters in hand. I also got a couple of very nice
pledges. (I went down to Jo-Ann's Fabrics last night so I have mailing tubes at
NO FoT cost)

Pledges will be accepted until the 15th of march.

One pledge includes the donation of the champagne to sprayed and/or consumed at
the podium at the end of the International Triumph Challenge Race. (Yes, we are
going to do that!)

There are 12 posters nicely & graciously signed by "Kas Kaster.

THE PROCEEDS WILL GO FOR MOSPORT EXPENSES. There wont be any catered dinners
this year, but there are some needs to cover expenses.

Please let me know of your intentions to pledge an amount and put you address
on you e-mail so I can cut & paste into a mailing label.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
1139 Dixon Drive #7
Waterloo, Iowa 50701