fot

Re: wheel survey

To: jaboruch@adelphia.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel survey
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:25:22 EST
In a message dated 2/27/03 6:43:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jaboruch@adelphia.net writes:

<<
 Will they make wheels with zero offset?

 Yes, My Panasports are 15x7 with zero offset.  Joe(B)

I wish that this wheel survey went on a couple months ago.  Unfortunately, I
just missed the boat for the second time.  The first time was with my
Panasports several years ago.  The second time is right now.  Four Circle
Wheel Racing wheels have just been delivered to me.  I believe that I had 2
3/4" offset put into them.  I also believe that I had some false fears that
taking out all of the offset would weaken the wheel, or make the nearly
unmodified front suspension geometry worse.  I will still be using wheel
spacers and still be under the maximum allowable track.  Maybe the third time
will be the charm, if there is one.