fot

Re: VTR/ TRF Summah Pahty

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR/ TRF Summah Pahty
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:44:52 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I got my latest TRF flyer in the mail over the weekend. Great stuff.

One item caught my attention - there will be a hillclimb titled "the Vern
Brannon Hill Climb". Without drawing too much attention Vern, could you
please comment on this?

A couple of us are "on the fence" about bringing our race cars to VTR, but
if there were some concrete details we'd be much more likely to bring
them.

The possibility of three driving events in two days is almost more than I
can stand (hillclimb, drag racing (what the heck, right?), and the Sat.
Autocross)!

I'll def. be there, but the bigger question for me is what car(s) and
which tires to bring.

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |