fot

BRITISH CAR MAGAZINE

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: BRITISH CAR MAGAZINE
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:58:36 EST
Amici:

My APRIL/MAY 2003 issue of BRITISH CAR arrived to day.  Nice pictures.
Always interesting.  They don't always get their 'information' right (but
then neither do I).  This issue has an article entitled 'Ten Cars You Must
Own', and one of them is described as the TRIUMPH TR3A.  Touted because of
its serious upgrades over the TR2 & TR3, and the fact that it is more classic
that the TR4s and up.  But then they show a picture of a small mouth TR3
(identified as a TR3A).  Stuff like that.

I guess FOTer Tim Suddard does (or will soon) own this magazine.

Anyway, there is an article about Jaguar XK120s, listing how many were made,
which models, etc.  As do other British marques, they make a distinction
between Roadsters and Drop Head Coupes.  I have never understood the
difference.  Can someone explain this to me.

Other marques (i.e., German, etc., also talk about Roadsters and Cabriolets)
What's that all about?

Bill Dentinger