fot

FoT Funds Needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT Funds Needed
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:33:17 EST
I simply hate doing this, but......

This is a non-organization, with no officers, no meetings, no dues, but we do
have some expenses forthcoming that will be part of the FoT scene. Mosport
and the International Triumph Challenge.

I offered a few Kas Kastner signed poster and I received five responses from
$25-$100.   Who are these guys? The usual suspects...you know...the "Bobs"
and "Bills" of this world, along with one Cary. (THANK YOU GUYS!!!)    This
helps. I do have another five posters, if anyone is interested.

If you are a member of this list and enjoy being on it, you can demonstrate
this by sending me a check.

$10 will get you gratitude
$15 or more will get you a Mid-Ohio Poster   Unsigned.
$25 or more will get you a poster that is signed by KK

If I hate asking for $$$, I really hate fiddling around at Hancock Fabrics
getting tubes to saw up in 12 inch lengths, rolling up  posters, and labeling
to send.

No, I am not trying to finance my racing season. We are going to have a
couple of special of things going on at Mosport and it requires cash. If you
live off shore, dont bother sending anything as it is too much of a nuisance.
If you are already making a contribution, like sponsoring the website or
maintaining it, dont bother. If you are Mark Bradakis, dont bother, as we
should be sending YOU money. If you are standing outside shopping malls with
a sign, "I work for food", dont send money.

Anything left over will go to sustain other FoT activities in the future.

Friends of Triumph
1139 Dixon Drive #7
Waterloo, Iowa 50701

When I get a check in the mail with a return address, I will send posters to
those who request them.

Best Regards......