fot

Re: Aluminum Floor Jack

To: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Aluminum Floor Jack
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 00:17:18 -0500
I wonder why its 20 bucks more in boston.   oh well  but i don't think there
is a store  close to this area   a store sale makes scence     I used one of
these last fall >>the paduck pall was very proud of it and the cost as well
$199.00 nice piece. the low hight was great cause i always have to start at
the back of the car  get it up and block a wheel and then move froward
either that or drive up onto a block in the first place       rob