fot

Re: Swaybars and Lifters

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, for <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Swaybars and Lifters
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:16:07 -0800
Mike, I would like a picture or two, and also how these might be ordered.

On your lifter question:
PRI Racing offers lightened and hardened cam followers.  Expensive, but so
are god cams.  http://www.prirace.com/cam_followers.htm

Also, Integral Cams will resurface and test the hardness of lifters.
http://www.integralcams.com/

Chuck

Mike Munson wrote:

> I use Nascar bars from Speedway Engineering on my TR6 racecar. They are
> 1.25 hollow bars with anodized aluminum arms. They are less than 8#
> apiece and are connected to the suspension with .5" rod ends. They work
> really well. I have pictures if anyone wants them.
>
> Mike Munson
> Snellville, Ga.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Chuck.Arnold.vcf]