fot

Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race Video, Part I

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race Video, Part I
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:53:29 EST
Amici

After many months with my nose to the computer screen, the video of the
All-Triumph race of last June 16 at Mid-Ohio is finished.

The Video covers a description of the track by Uncle Jack Drews, interviews
with the drivers by Mike Hughes (of UK), Susan Hensley and Don Elliott,
drivers describing their cars and an entertaining lap by lap commentary of
the race by veteran vintage race car drivers Joe Alexander, Bill Dentinger
and Uncle Jack.

The production was produced using video compiled from six in-car cameras and
eight track side and paddock cameras.

The cost of the video is $20, which includes S&H and Wisconsin sales tax. A
portion of the revenues will go to FOT for activities planned for the
International Triumph Challenge in June at Mosport, Ontario.

Those persons who supplied video will be sent the video at no charge.  Others
desiring the video should send a check made out to "Kent Howard" for $20 to:

Kent D. Howard
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road
Dousman, WI 53118

Part II, which will be available in May, covers the infield street Triumph
activities, social events during the weekend and interviews with Triumph
notables including Kas Kastner, Mike Cook, Ken Gilanders and Ted Schumaker.

A PAL version of The All-Triumph race video will be made available for our
friends in the UK and Europe.  Exact cost of this version will be determined
in a few days.

Kent Howard

PS: I will be traveling during the first two weeks of April and will be
unable to ship any videos during that time.  Otherwise I'll mail the orders
as soon as I receive them.