fot

fyi

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: fyi
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:34:17 -0800
M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice
626.358.7971 facsimile
www.headgasket.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Simon Rasmussen
To: gasket.works@gte.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 11:54 AM
Subject: Access to bulletin board.

Hi there!
As a new member I have been receiving posts by email, but am not sure how to
post to the board.
I would be interested in doing some profiles of drivers or others connected
with racing Triumphs for the next issue of the Toronto Triumph Club magazine,
which will focus on the upcoming VARAC weekend at the end of June.
Anyone interested, (or not objecting!) to being profiled, could email me a
little info about themselves and car, how long they have owned it and raced it
etc. I am more interested in interesting personalities, they don't have to be
famous or have won races!
Thanks.

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen