fot

Mid-Ohio Video - Credit Cards Accepted

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio Video - Credit Cards Accepted
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:52:45 EST
Amici,

I've made arrangements to process Visa, MasterCard and American Express
credit cards for the payment of the Mid-Ohio Video.

If you wish to purchase one using your credit card please e-mail me with the
type of card (Visa, MC, AX), the expiration date and the your name as it
appears on the card.  The $20 billing will be processed through The Howard
Company after your video has mailed.

All credit card information will be kept confidential and will be shredded
after completion of sale.

As before, you my mail a check for $20, made out to me and send to:

Kent D. Howard
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road
Dousman, WI  53118-9719

I'll be traveling April 1-15 and will not be able to mail any videos while
I'm gone.

Grinnin' from gear to gear,

Kent Howard
Unofficial Videographer