fot

RE: Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race Video

To: "'KHoward515@aol.com '" <KHoward515@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race Video
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:31:05 -0800
I routinely split the numbers when I send visa card numbers via email,
though I'm not sure that it does all you could hope. It would be better to
use either bCentral or another ecommerce provider such as eBay that
provides store capability and good encryption security.

Of course using your Visa at stores and restaurants exposes your number
much more than transmitting it over the web. But if you're willing to send
three emails I suggest sending the first one with no numbers, just the
instruction that the numbers will be spit and reversed, so 1234 5678 would
be 4321 8765. If nothing else, it's kind of fun. Or you could send a
translation table in the first message and get all carried away.